- Egg whites are rich in proteins and several other minerals.
- It is an excellent source of protein with 3.6 grams of protein per 17 calories eggs white.
- Egg whites are a complete protein containing all the vital amino acids.
- Egg whites consist of potassium and sodium minerals that work together to make an essential electrochemical gradient known as the membrane potential which is essential for transferring of vital nutrients throughout the cells.
- Egg whites are a good source of Riboflavin, also known as Vitamin B2 which helps works as an antioxidant, breaking down the harmful free radicals.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Scientific research has led to the conclusion that Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic causing the harmful bacteria to kill.
- It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- It is not rich in minerals and vitamins but it does contain a small amount of potassium nearly to 73 mg and vitamins like vitamin B and vitamin C.
- It has been researched about the high presence of nutrients in Apple cider Vinegar which is good for hair.
Egg Whites and Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair?
Both egg whites and apple cider vinegar are very effective for hair growth.
Apple cider vinegar has been praised for being highly rich in vitamins and minerals which are essential for hair. There have been researched figures which claim that it contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps in exploiting the scalp.
It is also claimed that it is anti-inflammatory in nature which helps in removing dandruff. It fosters the stimulation of blood circulation in the hair follicles.
Egg whites act as a cleanser for the hair scalp eradicating excess of oils. It gives all the necessary nutrients to hair for strengthening hair, preventing hair loss and even fights Dandruff. It stimulates hair growth. Even a proper intake of eggs helps in promoting healthy hair.
Home remedy for luscious hair
Who does not aspire to have the healthiest of the hair with a natural shine?. Everyone does so!
With egg white and apple cider vinegar hair mask, one can get the desired luscious healthy hair at home. It not only promotes hair growth but provides the perfect appearance of the hair.
It nourishes the scalp and hence making hair look bouncy, shiny and without any frizz.
How to use:
- Separate the egg into the egg white and the egg yellow yolk
- Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil into the egg whites
- Add 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix all the three ingredients well and blend it into a smooth paste.
- Add ½ lemon in the paste to avoid the natural smell of egg
- Apply it on the scalp and the hair strands very well
- Leave it for 1-2 hours and use it a shower cap for covering your hair
- Use a mild shampoo preferably for washing your hair.
Apply this paste on your hair once a week for a month and experience the perfect results!
Protein is one such essential substance which highly required by hair.
Our hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is the main structural component of our nails also.
When our diet includes the proper amount of protein, it is actually meant to be giving our body what it needs to produce stronger, healthier hair.
For centuries eggs are considered to be a complete package of providing nutrients to the scalp and hair and overall to the body. Egg whites have been used to treat damaged hair.
On the other hand, Apple Cider Vinegar has been acknowledged to be best for balancing the ph levels in the hair, along with other minerals and vitamins.
In recent research, it has been claimed that women who do not have a proper intake in their bodies usually become victims of hair thinning, hair loss, and fragility of the hair.
Chemical treatments like heated styling, hair spa, etc, and environment toxics make the hair loses its protein substance.
It is necessary to treat our hair with lots of care and provided with the exact nutrition to it. Egg white and apple cider vinegar hair mask is the solution to be trusted upon.
Try and experience the luscious healthy hair!