Long hair is seen as a sign of beauty in cultures around the world. Different lengths of hair are seen in women and long hair in itself seems like a beauty statement that makes a woman look beautiful. The beautiful hair also seems to be accustomed in many parts of the world. Neatly tied hair is seen as a sign of modesty in some cases. You can definitely call yourself lucky if you have long hair because you must have become used to compliments by now. Simple open hair looks lovely when you have healthy locks. But it is also a good idea to tie your hair up in some situations, in those cases you need to know how to make things work. Hairstyle for long hair can sometimes be very difficult to find. There are buns, ponytails, crowns, braided hairstyles for weddings etc, there are several options enough to get confused about.
If you are looking for easy hairstyles for long hair, but you are at a loss deciding which style will go perfectly with your length and your texture. Here we have provided some best hairstyles for long hair, and also the hair types and occasions have been discussed here. Wedding hairstyles for long hair can form a basis for your decision of finding the best hairstyle for a party or a wedding invitation.
The Wedding Twist bun
The twisted bun is an elegant hairstyle for long hair that is manageable and easy to do.
- First, you need to divide the hair into two parts at the back.
- Hold the two parts and make a knot .
- Twist the hair coming out from two sides of the knot.
- Make a twisted doughnut shape and then use a U pin to fix that steadily to the knot which u have created already.
- You will need a good hair brush and some bobby pins will also be essential for the artwork of your hair.
- The twisted style looks best when you apply the style tips provided by our expert stylists.
- Brush your hair thoroughly before styling your hair. This will also add an extra volume to the hair and your twists will look heavier.
- Do the parting of the hair from the back till the neck.
- Make sure that the twists are light handed twists, i.e. they are not too tight.
- Put the U pins and bobby pins at right places in order to firmly fix the bun at place.
- For extra firmness and to make sure that your bun is intact when you roam around with it, use hairspray.
Braided Crown at the top
If you are wearing a gown and it is a prime event and you are the centre of attention, then do not hesitate to crown yourself like a princess. No, I am not talking about a crown made of metal or flowers, but an innovative way of braiding your hair which will lead to a crown like hairstyle.
There is no fuss or expert stylist required for this hairstyle. You will feel confident that you know cute hairstyles for long hair or wedding hairstyles for long hair after you follow the instructions below and make it happen.
- You need some elements to make this magical look happen:
- Hairspray of your favorite brand, which you have used before or you’re sure about the grip.
- Bobby pins.
- Elastic hair bands.
- A fine hair brush.2. Knot removal is always the first step towards the hairstyles for long hair. So, make the hair knot free by starting to brush from the ends and then moving up to near the roots.3. Take out 3 cm width of sections from the backside of your hair at regular intervals from an outer layer leaving multiple layers of hair beneath and repeat the following two steps with each of the strands.
4. Braid the strand till the tip and tie it with an elastic band.
5. Loosely pinch the hair out from each bulge of the braids but make sure that you do it very carefully to protect the braids and also give them a look of a flower petal.
6. Now roll the braids keeping a diameter of three to four cm. Keep pinning the hair so that the winding does not loosen after the hair is done. The tire-like windings will be such that the petal-like loosenings will remain at the outer side of the tier. This will create the look of a several petaled flower.
7. Brush the open part of the hair again.
8. Apply hairspray to firm the flowers of your crown.
The Khaleesi Braids or Twists
Khaleesi is a popular character from the Game of Thrones which has become a cult among the webseries. This hairstyle can go well with blonde hair or even when your hair is brown but this easy hairstyle for long hair isn’t the right thing to do if you have highlights in your hair. It is a rather traditional queen inspired hairstyle which will suit you if you are wearing a gown.
In order to make this wedding hairstyle for long hair look classy and to do it like experts, you need to keep a few things handy.
- A hair spray of trusted brands that ensures to lock the style without damage.
- Hair elastic bands.
- Volume Brush.
- The Hair needs to be parted in the middle from the front.
- Brush the hair to release the knots, starting from the ends moving up.
- Take two parallel sections from the sides, just above the ears and bring them together and tie with an elastic.
- Take another two sections again from just back of the ear and tie them with and elastic this time tie them with the dangling part of the previous knot.
- Repeat the process again, this time taking hair from a lower part of the ears.
- Apply hairspray and enjoy the medieval queen look.
The Rapunzel braid
If you are fed up with your low volume braids which makes your hair look feeble, try this easy hairstyle for long hair which will make your hair volume look huge, almost like Rupunzel. This cute hairstyle for long hair is easy and it does not require you to have expert skills to make it. You only must have some elements which are a must for doing easy hairstyles for long hair.
- Make sure you have a lot of elastic bands and a comb. A hair spray is optional for this hair style.
- First tie up your hair with a hair elastic taking a layer of hair from the top, this is the first ponytail you will need to get started.
- Take all the hair till 2 cm below the top pony from the sides of your ears and this way you will have two parallel sections in your hands. Now, bring the sections together.
- Part the dangling part of the previous pony into two and put the section of hair in your hand from the 3rd step in between the two sections of the pony tail.
- Now bring the ponytail sections together and tie them again.
- Now again part the pony tail and take the hair from the sides and putmen between the parted hair.
- Close the pony again and tie it.
- Repeat this process till the end of the hair strands.
Twisted Braids hairstyle
This new way of styling your hair looks very intricate and artistic. This cute hairstyle for long hair will suit with any outfit you are wearing. You can even wear it with a semi formal outfit without hesitations, just be ready for a lot of compliments. This easy hairstyle for long hair will make everyone wonder, how could you manage to do it within such a small time.
The secret is with you, keep it safe.
- Make sure to have a lot of elastic bands.
- You may buy some hair accessories such as beads or flower pins to put in after it is ready, if you are going for a party or wearing a gown.
- Take parallel sections of hair from two sides of your hair and tie them with a band
- Twist the hair by parting the hair from the top part of the knot and put the tied part inside the partition. This will create a twisted appearance. Do this twice to have a more twisted look.
- Take another two parallel sections of hair from the sides and tie up.
- Twist them as in 4th point and then put the first knot in the gap in between two twisted braids that are tied up with bnd.
- Take another two sections from nearer to your ears and tie them with a band.
- Twist them by putting the tail in the gap two times and then put the tail in the middle gap of the previous twisted braid.
- Once you are done, you may style it with your favorite elegant hair accessory or leave it as it is.
- There is no requirement for a hairspray, as this braid is an easy hairstyle for long hair that can last long without use of hair spray.
Now you know 5 of the most tricky and cute hairstyles for long hair. As with each hairstyle you also find a discussion about the suitability of the hairstyle with certain dresses or events like weddings. You also know wedding hairstyles for long hair by now and you can do them on your own. Refer to the photos to remember the steps. You may add extra styling to these according to your wish. These easy hairstyles for long hair look alluring even without any hair accessory.