Who doesn’t want perfect glowing skin? Everyone does right?
Now you must be wondering that having perfect glowing skin, will cost you a lot of money.
If I say you can achieve that by using the home essentials and ingredients only, yes ladies don’t get surprised!
The homemade Face masks is your solution to perfectly glowing skin! The key to your prodigious skin is right in front of your own kitchen.
So what are you waiting for? Treat yourself with simple homemade face masks.
Best Homemade Face masks
The best part about these face masks is that they include fresh and natural ingredients. To make this you don’t have to search for the ingredients, you have them all in your kitchen.
Homemade Face Masks For Treating Acne
For people who face acne issues or are in the middle of their puberty, I suggest them to use honey and cinnamon face mask. Honey works as an antibiotic and kills the germs that cause acne. On the other hand, cinnamon works as an antimicrobial that is great to eliminate bacteria and reduces inflammation from acne.
These two potent ingredients can be very effective face masks in fighting acne.
You can also make it work as a scrub for your skin by adding a tablespoon of sugar to it.
Steps to make this face mask for treating acne are:
- Wash your face with room temperature water and pat it dry.
- Now take a bowl, add two tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and mix them well.
- Apply that face masks onto your
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse your face thoroughly with water and pat it dry
Homemade Face Masks For Oily Skin
Oily skin might cause a lot of issues and can lead to break out. It is usually because of hormones, genetics, and other eating habits.
You can use an apple and oatmeal facial mud as a facemask. It will help in reducing the oil glands from your skin.
Instructions to make the Oily skin face mask:
- Take a cup and fill it half with crushed apples
- Mix half cup crushed apple with a full cup of cooked oatmeal, one tablespoon of lemon juice, and one egg white
- Mix them well until they turn into a thick paste
- Apply that paste to your face
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse your face and tap it dry with a paper towel.
Homemade Face Masks For Exfoliation
Baking soda works amazingly when it comes to exfoliation. It is the best exfoliant agent and also cheaper in comparison to other products.
Alkaline in baking soda is what helps in removing the skin dead cells and skin debris. The high antiseptic properties that it contains helps to fight bacteria.
To make a skin exfoliation mask all you need is to follow the instructions:
- To wash your face, use mild soap and lukewarm water
- Take a bowl and mix one tablespoon of baking soda with water and one tablespoon of oil.
- Blend them in a way that it converts into a thick consistency paste.
- Apply the paste in a circular motion to your face
- Do not apply the paste near the undereye area.
- Rub the paste for 3 to 4 minutes, so that all the dead skin cells get shed off.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- To close the pores after rinsing splash your face with cool water
- Pat your face to dry with a clean towel.
Overnight Homemade Face Masks
If you are a person like me who always seeks an overnight solution for glowing skin then you will definitely fall for this.
All you need is honey and oats that are easily available in your kitchen.
How to make an overnight face masks
- All you need is to mix one tablespoon of honey with one tablespoon of cooked oats.
- Mix them well then leave them for about 15 minutes so that oats get soften
- Crush the softened oats and blend them well
- Apply that mixture evenly all over the face
- Leave that mask overnight
- The mask will lock the moisture in your skin and will help to repair all the skin damages overnight.
Homemade Face Masks For Removing The Dead Skin Cells
If you are looking for a facial that can help you nurture your skin but are worried about your budget, then I have a brilliant solution to your problem. You can make your own homemade honey and lemon face masks.
Honey having antibacterial properties helps in fighting bacteria from your skin while lemon helps in eliminating the dead skin cells. Dead skin cells are the reason for acne, blackheads, and other clogged pores.
Steps to follow for making the mask to remove the dead skin cells
- First, open all your pores of your skin by taking steam or splashing warm water over your face.
- Take a bowl, add one tablespoon of raw honey and half squeezed lemon, and mix them well.
- Except for the undereye area apply the mixture all over your face.
- Leave that mask for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water, and then splash some cold water to lock the pores.
- With a clean towel, gently tap your face.
Homemade Face Masks For Softer Skin
Some people do have allergies to some ingredients especially, honey. Don’t worry all you need is to replace honey with bananas and facial mud. They work best when comes to nourishing the skin. Banana does have Vitamin A which helps to restore moisture and hydration in your dry skin.
Instruction to follow while making the softer skin face masks
- Take a half banana and mash it well
- Apply that mask all over your face
- Let it dry for about ten to fifteen minutes
- Rinse your face with cold water
Homemade Face Masks For Pores
Pores mentioned here are the little holes in your skin that generate oil, known as sebum. When the glands produce oil in excess leads to clogging of pores. This ultimately becomes the reason for acne.
Lemons do help to close the pores of the skin and protects them from getting wrinkles.
All You Need To Follow Are Some Steps To Make A Homemade Face Masks
- To start with, wash your face with mild face wash and cold water.
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice and add a white beaten egg
- Blend them well until you get a thick consistency.
- Using a brush, apply the mask all over your face
- Try to avoid the eye and lip area
- Wait till the mask dry completely
- When your face begins to tighten that is the indication that the mask is all dried up to get rinsed
- Wash your face using luke-warm water
- To seal the pores completely gently rub an ice cube all over your face
Essential Tools That You Would Require To Make A DIY Face Masks Are:
- Face masks mixing Bowel set
- Brushes and beauty tools for applying the mask mixture
- Pack of clean towels